Check out just a few of our upcoming autumn activities:
- Still have a little one home with you and looking for something new and exciting to do? Check out Fine Arts for 4 & 5 year olds or our Toddler Hiking Series.
- Give the entire family a treat after school! Our After School Ice Cream Boat Tours take you on an exploration the Manasquan Reservoir and the nature that surrounds it. Afterwards, we'll return to shore and enjoy a tasty ice cream sundae.
- If your child (age 4-9) loves horses, you won't want to miss Fun with Horses. Participants learn about horse grooming and go for a short ride.
- Looking to get fit this fall? Aerostep will help you burn calories and build muscle through a combination of cardiovascular and strength training.
- Delve into your artistic side. Upcoming adult arts & crafts classes include Evening Watercolor Workshop and Sculpture Class.
- Autumn is the perfect season to learn a new sport! The Park System's golf courses offer lessons for a wide variety of ages and abilities. Check them out here.
- The Wind & Sea Festival on Saturday, September 19 from 11 a.m.-5 p.m. celebrates the wonderful bayside shore of Monmouth County. Held at Bayshore Waterfront Park, Port Monmouth, visitors of all ages will love the free activities that include arts & crafts, kayaking, crabbing, fishing, story time, seining, kite flying and much more! You'll also have the opportunity to meet representatives from organizations like Conserve Wildlife Foundation of NJ, NY-NJ Baykeeper, Clean Ocean Action, Navesink Maritime Heritage Museum, and U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary out of Sandy Hook. Please note that parking for this event will be at the Belford Ferry Terminal; shuttle buses will transport your family to the event. For full details, click here.
- Step back in time with the Harvest Home Festival at Historic Longstreet Farm, Holmdel on Sunday, September 27 from 11 a.m.-5 p.m. This fair reminiscent of the 1890s offers your family the experience of fun the old-fashioned way. With games, wagon rides, live entertainment, demonstrations and contests, there's something for everyone to enjoy! For full details, click here.
- Thompson Park Day returns on Sunday, October 18 from 11 a.m.-5 p.m. as your number one celebration of autumn family fun! Held at Thompson Park, Lincroft, activities include wagon rides, kids' races, ceramics, pottery demonstrations, cross-country skiing, rides, entertainment, contests, food and so much more. Some activities require the purchase of tickets. For full details, click here.