Get out in the woods while staying close to home at the Turkey Swamp Park Family Campgrounds in Freehold, New Jersey. The campgrounds, open from April 1 through November 15, offer facilities for both tent camping and travel trailers. Of the 64 sites, 52 are available by reservation and 12 are available on a first come, first serve basis. Looking for great campground amenities to make your trip rustic yet still comfortable one? We've got 'em:
- Wooded campsites
- Electrical service
- Water service
- Drinking water
- Modern restroom with hot showers and laundry machines
- Dump station
- Fire rings for charcoal cooking and campfires
- Picnic tables
- Children's playground
- Pay phones
- Vending machines
- Quiet hours from 10pm-7am
- A lake where you can fish for bass, catfish, and bluegills. (Visitors must have a NJ fishing license - not required for those under 16.)
- Rentals of canoes, rowboats, kayaks, and paddleboats.
- Nine miles of multiple use trails great for hikers, bicyclists, and equestrians.
- Plenty of open space to fly a kite or toss a ball around.
There's nothing stopping you but yourself! Reserve your site today by calling (732) 462-7286 (after 11am daily) or by filling out the Reservation Request Form.